IRS Problem Resolution
Are you having problems with the IRS? Do you owe over ten thousand dollars in taxes?
- Have you received an IRS audit letter?
- Has the IRS levied your wages or bank account?
- Have they showed up at your home or business?
Doing nothing about it or going it alone can be very expensive. Thomas J. Palm, PA, a Baltimore accounting firm, we provide a wide variety of IRS problem resolution services tailored to meet the needs of our clients. We are your best resource - let us help you put an end to your IRS worries! Call us today at 443-927-7180 to get help now.
Help for IRS Tax Problems
Having an IRS debt can place your entire financial future in serious jeopardy. When you owe the IRS money, they pursue you incessantly and are adamant that they won't stop until they receive their money. They also have the power to place a lien on all your possessions and garnish your wages, social security, retirement and levy your bank and investment accounts. We're here to help you solve your IRS problem and put your financial house in order. We may be able to help you:
- Stop wage garnishment
- Stop bank account levies
- Settle IRS debt for pennies on the dollar
- Negotiate payment plans
Baltimore Tax Accountant
With a track record in IRS Offers in Compromise and as a seasoned tax professional, Thomas J. Palm, PA, a Baltimore accounting firm, understands such problems. We negotiate directly with the IRS for our clients from all over the United States.
- We talk directly with the IRS for you - we speak their language
- We know and understand the IRS rules
- We work for you and negotiate on your behalf
- If you qualify, an Offer in Compromise will reduce the amount you owe
- Added protection against IRS wage garnishments and bank/asset levies
Tom Palm Jr. has earned the special designation of being a Certified Tax Coach (CTC). This means he is an expert in tax planning strategies and has the ability to identify tax credits, deductions, and loopholes that the average CPA, accountant, or Enrolled Agent does not know how to find. He will put his skills to work for you.